It’s maddening how neck and back pain can take away from every part of your life. Haydel Chiropractic in Houma, LA offers chiropractic treatments for neck and back pain. Dr. Patrick Haydel is one of the top chiropractors in Houma, LA. Chiropractic treatments are the go-to option for millions of individuals around the globe. Such treatments are not only non-invasive and cost effective, they work. Here are six reasons why.
1. Avoid Hospitals and Drugs- Each year, millions of American adults visit the emergency room or their physician's office because of adverse prescription medication side effects. Chiropractic health care is often a drugless approach to health that has been shown to lower drug costs by about 52 percent.
2. Restores Motion in Your Joints- One reason chiropractic treatments are so effective is because they help restore movement to areas that have locked up and are impinging nerves. When your Houma chiropractor makes adjustments, it will coax the muscles surrounding your joints to relax, which is important to restoring normal mobility.
3. Restoring Normal Function to Your Body- Chiropractic health care treats more than just pain. By helping restore normal movement and function to entire parts of your body, chiropractic health care can have an impact on your ability to move efficiently.
4. Relieves Your Neck or Back Pain- Chiropractors can quickly identify the issues that are causing your neck or back pain and provide immediate relief with a series of chiropractic adjustments. Patients often walk out of our chiropractor's office feeling noticeably better and report that their symptoms go away faster than when they use other treatments.
5. Works for Old or New Trauma- It does not matter if you have a recent neck or back injury, chiropractic care can provide quick, noticeable relief. So if you sprained your ankle, tweaked your shoulder, or are dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome in your wrists, consider chiropractic health care for a non-invasive way to relieve your pain and get back to full strength faster.
6. Lower Health Care Costs- Chiropractic treatments have been shown to be more cost-effective than the medical approach of surgery or prescription drugs. According to a Canadian government study, users of chiropractic treatments have lower health care costs than those who use medical care only.
Chiropractic adjustments are effective for helping people with neck and back pain. If you have never been to a professional chiropractor before, why not take the first step to a healthier you? Call Haydel Chiropractic in Houma, LA at (985) 872-1133 today to make an appointment. We will help you live the best life possible!